“Good for quick take out, decent portions, average Chinese food”
Review of China Chef

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Chef
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 July 2015

I have been here twice now in the last month. They have decent yet reasonable lunch specials. I have tried their shrimp in lobster sauce and sweet & sour pork. They were both decent and filling. There $6.25 lunch also comes with choice of soup or pop. I got the won ton both times.

The first time I ate at the restaurant but it is not overly inviting. Two small tables and just not a good sit in dining vibe. This is essentially designed for take-out and that is what I recommend. The 2nd time I ordered ahead and took my lunch to the canal where I enjoyed it while taking in the ducks on a sunny day.

The food is better than some take-out places of this sort and it is good for a quick lunch that fills you up.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Always great food and service. The atmosphere great. It is meant for small groups if you plan to eat there or as large as you want if you want take out. The people there are wonderful and always try to help if they can. I eat there at least 2-3 times a month. I love there sweet and sour chicken along with there fried noodles and and egg roll, makes a delicious combo.