“Excellent Team”
Review of Maverick Style

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Thank you for you time, efforts and patients.
They give you a full explanation of the activity, they explain in detail all safety measures and all you have to do is have a good time and we did, indeed!
Pity we did not stayed long enough to try the many activities offered, hence we have to go back.
Again, many thanks.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Been at Kurumba 4 times and visiting Maverick daily was a MUST! Professional and friendly staff, diverse choice of entertainment. From 30min free kayak or stand up paddle to the perfect parasailing experience. My warm recommendation. Love the crew! The best!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

As part of the all inclusive package at Kurumba, you are entitled to 1 hr per day per room for a kayak or SUP (paddle board). My family and I loved this. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I would also like to say a special thank you to the Maverick Water Sports team who were very accommodating and helpful in planning our Water Sports activities. In such a short period we wanted to do so much but they were very helpful in narrowing down the activities that we should try out during our stay there. They were very professional and briefed us thoroughly before each activity we decided to do. I'd have to say the must try Water Sports at Kurumba would be the para-sailing. It was a great experience and the views you get to see is amazing. It was a truly amazing feeling to be honest. So a big thank you to the Maverick Water Sports team consisting of Athif, Jinah, Hamza, Shamoon and Almas. You guys made our trip truly unforgettable!

I look forward to visiting Kurumba Maldives again! This definitely won't be my last visit!

2  Thank Izman A