“Amazing spa”

Veli Spa at Kurumba Maldives
More attraction details
Owner description: Kurumba Maldives invites you to Veli Spa. Our indigenous rituals are derived from the essence of the ocean and abundant marine life and culture extending waves of energy translated into a captivating and inspiring experience that lingers in the memory long after your footprints in the sand wash away.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Quite and soothing place we enjoyed our massage it was super relaxing am sure i will visit it again if i visited maldives .......

1  Thank Ary Y
"reception"
in 8 reviews
"scrub"

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I had the signature massage and June did a wonderful job! She made sure I was comfortable the entire time. After the massage, I sat in a relaxation area and was given warm tea. Quite an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

You really feel connected to the Island while getting a massage. I visited the spa a couple of times and walked out feeling blissful and relaxed, although both times the massages were around 3 minutes short of time. I guess they count the time for you to walk to the room and undress, not all minutes are massage minutes.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful n calming ambience
Extremely clean & hygienic facilities
Well managed appointments-no delays
Well trained & very friendly staff

1  Thank bindiyaa8