“Never disappoints ”
Review of Stone Creek Inn

Stone Creek Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Creek Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in East Quogue
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wedgewood
Transit: Hampton Jitney
Description: There’s “first-class” dining “nestled deep” in East Quogue at this “culinary tour de force”, where the “adventurous” seasonal menu of “superior” French-Med cuisine shows off “fantastic variations and flavors” in discreetly “sophisticated” environs overseen by a “gracious” staff; it’s the stuff that “great memories” are made of. Zagat 2012
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We had not been in here for a while and coming back was like coming back to family. In a good way. Starting with the valet. Warm and sweet. The hostess. The sommelier. The staff. Wait! I forgot to tell you that the food is fantastic! The duck meatballs, the pasta (and I am Italian and never order pasta!!!). What a fantastic evening. Thank you Stone Creek!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Always a treat. One can enjoy excellent food and service in an elegant candlelit atmosphere. This is our go-to restaurant for special occasions.

The menu is traditional but creative. I’d love to see more vegetarian options and organic options. Very good wine list and creative cocktail menu.

Service was patchy last night - our waiter was excellent but didn’t seem to have the help he needed to get us bread (we asked A LOT), and our water glasses frequently ran empty and I had to catch someone’s eye to refill.

I suspect it was just an off night. We’ve eaten here many times and have never been disappointed.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband and I ate dinner the other night at Stone Creek Inn in East Quogue. The food was exquisite. I had the filet mignon and he ordered the rack of lamb. They both were among the best we have ever tasted. The specialty drinks were wonderful. My favorite was the Rum punch. For dessert we split the sampler which consisted of three items, my favorite was the coconut ice cream lollipop.

Stone Creek Inn has valet parking which seemed to be the only misplaced feature of this lovely restaurant since East Quogue is a quiet country town. The parking lot is small and close to the building. This service seemed unnecessary. The attendants were very efficient and polite like the rest of the wait staff inside.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Was there last night for our Anniversary
Great service
They gave us champagne
The meatballs were amazing. A must have
Fish soup had great broth , fish, scallops etc.
One of the Best restaurants on Long Island !

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good food but expensive. I had the steak when I went and enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Been there for many years