“Ahhhhh I love Luigi’s”

Luigi's Italian Specialties
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in East Hampton
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Man oh man I wish could keep this a secret spot
But I also want to share the love for Luigi’s
Everything about it is Delicious
I have only had the sandwich and some salads and I love all the Italian goods that they offer. They are so nice even when there is a crowd! It’s just as it should be so many options and everything is cooled md prepared very well.
If there was one thing I would say a little too heavy handed on the dressing of the salads so maybe ask for the dressing g in the side.
Nothing fancy or complicated here straight honest Italian deli style with something every one , and I am vegetarian so I know how sometimes it ain’t easy finding a spot that has some delicious veggie only options.

1  Thank Sydneyalbertini

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Luigi's deli as one of the tastiest lunches I can remember. Exceptional quality!! Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a meal here.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Like this place for takeout. Very good bread, heroes and entrees.
Love the sauce. Usually buy extra.

1  Thank Suzanne R
Reviewed 31 March 2017

pasta fagiola the best. Very good minestrone. Great chicken dishes and very good desserts. HIghly recommend.

1  Thank norbuls
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Stop here for a quick snack , or have them cater your party or take home a tray of some high quality , delicious and filling Itialian cuisine . Garunteed to satisfy

1  Thank Rodney H