“Diner food, diner atmosphere, diner prices”
Review of John Papas Cafe

John Papas Cafe
Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in East Hampton
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2018

this is our go-to place for breakfast with our grandchildren. It is always busy but they seem to keep people moving so that the waiting times are not too late. Parking is also a plus.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We love John Papas. It is a 50s style coffee shop with breakfast , lunch and dinner and a counter. I love to eat breakfast here, my girlfriend loves their Greek salad with chicken for lunch and some of my friends go to dinner after the beach. They have a very wide menu so everyone can be happy. Definitely a local favorite. I love the people who own this and am very thankful that they are still here.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent breakfast! 2 days in a row, very reasonably priced. Great friendly staff! Very clean...convenient parking.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Ate here two mornings for breakfast when I traveled with my dad to long island for the us open. Both mornings we were greeted and waited on by Eva, she was super friendly and very attentive. The food was delicious breakfast eats, came out quickly, and was reasonably priced. I have a gluten allergy and ordered a weird mash-up of things (avocado, bacon, fruit cup) and Eva accommodated me happily. I highly recommend! It's a great little diner atmosphere!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

6 of us ate here for lunch and it was wonderful. Breakfast is served all day and that was great. I had a salad with grilled chicken which was wonderful, my son raved about the chicken cutlet sandwich. Great service and very moderately priced. Will definitely go back!