“Casual Dinner Take Out Must for Families”
Review of Springs Pizzeria

Springs Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 72 Restaurants in East Hampton
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Thanks to TripAdvisor we found Springs Pizza for a great take out casual dinner. Loved their large Gorgonzola Salad! Pizza was solid and my family enjoyed their Wings. All for less than $40. Friendly service as well. One drawback, I suggest not eating there though as the shop is quite hot and not air conditioned.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The food portions were amazing. I had the eggplant parmesan and I really enjoyed it. My son ordered the meatball sandwich and it was ginormous. He loved it.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We were in the area and found this place on Trip Advisor. It some of the reviews it was recommended to try the meatball parm hero. We did get a small to try and it was okay. We also had buffalo wings and buffalo fries which werent bad.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Their pizza is great, the wings are great and the meatball parms are great also! Everything I've had to eat here is very good. The pizza slices are big and delicious. There is one female worker who has a very nasty attitude, always gets our order wrong and is extremely rude over the phone and in person she loves to roll her eyes at everyone. The only downside to this place, is the nasty attitude.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This is a cute little spot to stop in for a quickbite. We had a casual tasty lunch here over the summer. The atmosphere is easy and the food was good.