“Not recommended -”
Review of Interwich

Interwich
Ranked #79 of 103 Restaurants in East Elmhurst
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Wish I had seen the review before going in here. I ordered a sandwich which came out soggy and had a bunch of wet greens on top. Not sure why the greens were placed there. I expect airport food to be more expensive and not as good. But this really was poor. It looks attractive - wish they had put more effort into food quality.

1  Thank Seniordad

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I don't mind spending money for good food . I got a hamburger which was 13.00...ok its at the airport...but I swear it was worse than a Mc Donalds jr cheeseburger. The picture on the menu showed a big jucy burger about 1/4 inch thick. When I got it, it was flat like a Md ds jr cheeseburger, very pathetic. I would never eat there again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I was thinking, breakfast, how bad could it be... The food was alright. edible. but overpriced. The service was the usual horribleness which seems to be almost every eatery at LaGuardia, made even more horrible by the Ipad ordering and mandatory tipping. And this eatery is no exception. Back to Cotto for me.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a layover in LGA and stopped in to get a bite. The restaurant was not particularly impressive from just looking at it, but we were hungry. We shared a chicken sandwich which turned out to be just mediocre. We weren't offered an extra plate to share food. We had a difficult time finding anyone to bring us water or anything for that matter. Also as we were eating the sandwich we noticed hair on the plate. Yuck. They offered to bring us another one. We were tight on time and didn't have time to seek out any other options, so we accepted. Given that the service was awful, there was hair in the food and that it wasn't a particularly clean restaurant, I definitely would not return.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Ordering from Ipad's is just a bad idea. There definitely is not any good customer service, and with a mandatory tip, few of the staff at this, or really just about any restaurant in LGA have any customer service or even decency whatsoever to treat the patrons nicely, attentively or even adequately. I wish they would change this ordering and tipping at these airport restaurant locations! Interwich is a counter in the terminal C food court, and unfortunately the lunch just isn't anything I can recommend. And very pricey!