“Consistent quality food and service.”
Review of Angel's East Cafe

Angel's East Cafe
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times and tried a variety of food. Everything we have eaten so far from Mexican to pizza and wings to seafood has been hot,cooked right and seasoned well. The place is run well.

2  Thank Deervalley42

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Stopped by a few times for breakfast. While the omelets and pancakes are good, the coffee is terrible !! Really undrinkable. After the first two visits, I thought it would change for the better. No, very disappointing. Order a Tea to be safe.

15  Thank FoodRoady
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My family and i eat here quite often, not only do we go for the pizza but also for the mexican food, my favorite is the chimichangas, my dad loves the tacos mexicanas (but you have to ask for a hard shell if you want it, otherwise youll get the soft corn shells). AND they deliver!!!!

11  Thank ursunshine0420
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Best quick meal for miles. I've been a patron for four years now and there is not a better place to get good food without sit down dining. My favorite is the veggie chimichanga. It's great.

1  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I am not Mexican, but I have taste some chimichangas before that made me love chimichangas so much. They do not have the beef ones included in their menu, but I have issues with my stomach and I always ask for the beef one. They always deliver it without questioning me. I have tried to convince myself to try something different and I have done it but after the beef chimichanga, I have not been able to do it. Thanks for doing it!!!

7  Thank nzpp2268