“Great food decent prices”
Review of Angel's East Cafe

Angel's East Cafe
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My family and i eat here quite often, not only do we go for the pizza but also for the mexican food, my favorite is the chimichangas, my dad loves the tacos mexicanas (but you have to ask for a hard shell if you want it, otherwise youll get the soft corn shells). AND they deliver!!!!

8  Thank ursunshine0420

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Best quick meal for miles. I've been a patron for four years now and there is not a better place to get good food without sit down dining. My favorite is the veggie chimichanga. It's great.

1  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I am not Mexican, but I have taste some chimichangas before that made me love chimichangas so much. They do not have the beef ones included in their menu, but I have issues with my stomach and I always ask for the beef one. They always deliver it without questioning me. I have tried to convince myself to try something different and I have done it but after the beef chimichanga, I have not been able to do it. Thanks for doing it!!!

4  Thank nzpp2268
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Everything is made fresh when ordered. Quesadilla and chimichanga were simple but delicious. The pico de gallo on the plate was amazing! Guacamole freshly made too! I would stop here again!

13  Thank Ikie
Reviewed 23 August 2016

They have Decent prices and not a bad assortment of choices on the menu. They also deliver locally. Friendly staff.

3  Thank Dawn H