“I visited Paradise!”
other travellers have booked this property
River Ken Cottage
Nice time on the terrace Surrounding area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
River Ken Cottage
Nice time on the terrace
Surrounding area
Cottage with open hill views
Kitchen
Night view
Kitchen/dining with all you need for cooking your holiday meal
Kitchen
Cosy living area with TV, Free view, DVD's, iDock and board games
Relaxing
Bedroom
Bed
Shower room
Shower room
Hill view
River view in moon light
Wildlife
Views from bridge
Winter time
Beautiful winter wonder land - nice and warm inside
Surrounding area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dorthe B
Snertinge, Denmark
“I visited Paradise!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in May 2013

In May I stayed at the River Ken Cottage. I had chosen it among others, as the surroundings looked so tranquil, which was just what I needed. The location was perfect, the air clean and the hills beautiful...my next door neighbour was the river Ken, who´s quiet stream sang a quiet lullaby each evening.
The cottage was perfect: clean, and had everything I needed.
The long walks were beautiful, even on a rainy day! I saw plenty of wild life, especially deer and foxes, sheep, and was lucky enough to even see a black grouse, among plenty of other birds. I was happy I brought my binoculars! The setting was so very romantic!
But to top it all, the owners were extremely helpful with everything, and truly made me feel welcome...and yet they respected my privacy too, which I was very grateful for. I cannot recommend this place high enough....I´m sure I´ll be back every year, just hoping they will be able to accomodate me again!!
Sincerely
Dorthe Bentley

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved all of it
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
10 Jan 2014
It's nice to be confirmed that we really live in Paradise. Thanks!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing