“Juicy burgers with lots of value”

Grover's Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in East Amherst
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We had been wanting to go there for a while. We showed up in July from Florida but they were closed for their annual cleaning. We finally made it yesterday and it was everything I could imagine. The place is a little dive and it is quaint. Our server was very nice and informative. We ordered hot wings and they came out hot and plump and very crispy on the outside. I would definitely order them again. My wife ordered the American burger and our friend ordered the black and blue burger. Both were quite large and the temperature on the meat was on point. Lots of cheese on both burgers with the works. I asked for the special grilled cheese burger that wasnt on the menu but they made it for me. It was two grilled cheese sandwiches with a larger juicy burger in the middle with lettuce, tomato and onions. It was delicious and it was only $13. For 3 large burgers, 10 chicken wings and a side salad it came out to $50! Amazing burgers and cheap! Definitely worth going and by the way it is cash only.

1  Thank JorgePKA

Reviewed 14 September 2017

In our annual visit to our Home town Grover's is always on the go to list.This time we went on a Friday afternoon, only had to wait about 5 to 10 minutes for a seat, worth the wait, I had the Beer battered fish, a large filet not overly battered it came with fry's, potato salad,macaroni salad and cole slaw great as always. My wife had the grilled lemon garlic fish with the same sides, she said it was the best she has had. Grovers is also known for their large 12 ounce burgers , one of these trips I will actually try one. No matter your choice you won't be disappointed, if you don't want the burger at least try the "Cheeseburger" soup.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is worth the drive. They served the biggest and tastiest burgers that we've ever had! They don't take reservations and only take cash.. but when you take a bite of that burger you realize it's all worth it. Will DEFINITELY go back!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Hamburgers are huge, freshly made and delicious. Cheeseburger soup is very good. It has a very casual, local friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Grovers has great food at a reasonable price. There portions are hardy and consistent. The staff is always friendly. The parking lot is small so go early, you won't want to miss out.