“Good Tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

For a fast food taco place the tacos were very good. Had a chicken burrito as well and it was also very good. Restaurant was was clean and very nice for fast food.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Mighty Taco is the go-to-place for quick Mexican in Buffalo, lunch, dinner, late night and even early morning. I get the beef burrito, hot and nachos grande and have a craving to go back as soon as I am done. Made fresh to order, awesome every time.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Imagine vomiting in a taco shell and then eating it. That is mighty taco. I wouldn't feed it to my dog.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Mighty Taco & Tim Horton's means you are where? Buffalo! Better than the "Big Guys'" Taco stand! Besides good food with nostalgia always wins!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Ive eaten here 4 times since I arrived in Buffalo. My favorite has been the ground beef, bean and cheese burrito. They are so much better than the major chain taco places. I overheard a local say that people can order Mighty Taco online and have it shipped anywhere. I looked into this and it is true. I will definitely have to order this once I get home. I didnt care much for the 3 cheese burritos, the ground beef bowl or the tacos... But I love the burritos. They should be named MIGHTY BURRITO.