“Fantastic Breakfast!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a warm and friendly restaurant, and their breakfast options are great! I especially love their take on Greek gyros - yum!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Took a friend to dinner for her birthday as she wanted Greek food and neither of us had been to Zoe yet. We were seated immediately and ordered within a few minutes of being seated. Both of us chose the Chicken Souvlaki dinner at $17. It came out within 5 minutes of the order being placed and the chicken was so dry I could hardly cut it! I ate the salad and some of the Greek potatoes and forced some of the chicken down and she did enjoy her French fries but I was so disappointed in how the chicken was prepared! I took the leftovers home as I did not want her to feel bad that I did not enjoy my dinner and immediately threw them away! For the price, the food was terrible and small Greek diners I have gone to would have been so much better!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I was there with some friends on a Saturday night. Restaurant is nice, price is reasonable. Food is very tasty with good portion. Waitress was nice and friendly. Everything perfect.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Food at Zoe’s is generally good. Great menu with many choices. Service is usually decent. We usually go for breakfast or dinner. At dinner we typically order cups of soup and then split an order of chicken souvlaki salad and grape leaves. It always bothers me that there is only one kalamata olive in the souvlaki salad. Really? One? Zoe’s hostess staff and owners do not seem to recognize their usual customers by face even though we eat there 2-4 times per week. One would think they would want to their regular customers to know they recognize and appreciate their patronage. The food keeps us coming back. Wish I could say it was also the warm and welcoming atmosphere however that would be a lie.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Clean comfortable, many selections including Gluten free, outside patio or inside, Service good selection promptly served, portions good.
Both seating bit cramped, ask for table seating.
Plenty parking