“Enormous portions!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This is a regular Souvlaki chicken salad!! Chicken is buried underneath a mound of salad and feta cheese. Everyone leaves with a “to go” container. Reasonably priced for all you get. Delicious too.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Jackie B

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Love their Eggs Benedict. Went back with my child for dinner another time and was unimpressed with the sandwich. It was ok but nothing great. Service was good. I hear the pasta is good. We will try that next time I think!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I had a fish fry at Zoe's today and it had to be the best fish I have had in years. Perfectly cooked! And, when I requested cocktail sauce instead of tartar sauce they made it fresh for me! I have been here about six times in the last six months and have NEVER had a bad meal. Their hamburgers are delicious, their salads amazing and everything else is spot on!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We frequent Zoe's often. Have not been disappointed yet. The portions are very generous and I am amazed how quickly our meals arrive. Our coffee cups or other drink cups are never empty for long as any of the staff sees to refilling our drinks. I highly recommend if you want wonderful meals and quick service.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I got my bang for my buck. I was given more food than I could eat. I had ordered the Gyro Souvlaki, that came with a Greek salad, and thick cut sweet potato fries with a lemon butter sauce.