“Greek food expertly made...”
Review of Zoe

Zoe
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in East Amherst
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Zoe. One of my favorite places to dine. It is a smallish restaurant, but it is decorated nicely giving it a homey feel. The menu is extensive, and breakfast food is available all day. My favorite? The Greek salad....and is it ever huge! Crisp lettuce with very generous tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese make it a salad to remember. The Greek dressing sits on every table, so you can use as much or as little as you like. House made, and delicious. The lemony Avgolemono soup is another favorite of mine. Service is very good. All in all, one of my favorite places to dine.

1  Thank Kathie D

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I've visited Zoe numerous times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner- each time the food has been great. Their breakfast is one of the best in town! Unfortunately I don't like eggs, but everyone I have gone to breakfast with has ordered an omelette and loved it. Their Belgian waffles are my personal favorite; you can add FRESH fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, and whip cream if you like. For dinner my boyfriend and I like to order their chicken gyro- the tzatziki is one of the best!
The only downfall Zoe has is limited parking, and at times a longer wait- they do not accept reservations "first come first serve" everyday. However, the wait and muddy parking in the lot next door is so worth it!

1  Thank Felicia D
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I wanted to like Zoe, based on reviews and the fact it's always crowded when I go by. But...everything was kind of meh. The server asked what I wanted to drink, and then forgot to bring it till after I finished my salad. I got fish fry and the fish was a bit underdone and breading somewhat soggy. The french fries tasted like frozen packaged fries, not fresh. The salad was ok with plenty of tomatoes and feta. Coleslaw was liquidy and a bit on the sweet side. I was seated on the outdoor patio, but it was freezing there i my corner until they realized they forgot to open the heat vents. Really? It was well into dinner hour before they realized everyone out there was sitting with their coats on?! I got just enough attention from the server, but got the feeling she didn't want to bother with me. She was much friendlier with the family at the nxt table.
Maybe I'll try again for a different meal (breakfast?) and/or with a few more people next time. Overall I can see the charm of this joint, it just missed on a few too many things this time...

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

My partner and I have been coming to Zoe's since it opened. I have never had a bad meal, or bad service. they have huge portions. The only thing I wish they had was more parking.

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Probably the biggest souvlaki salads in town, Zoe offers delicious greek items. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. It is a small place, so be prepared to wait during busy times.

1  Thank Andrea K