“Not sure about this place”
Review of Zoe

Zoe
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in East Amherst
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I wanted to like Zoe, based on reviews and the fact it's always crowded when I go by. But...everything was kind of meh. The server asked what I wanted to drink, and then forgot to bring it till after I finished my salad. I got fish fry and the fish was a bit underdone and breading somewhat soggy. The french fries tasted like frozen packaged fries, not fresh. The salad was ok with plenty of tomatoes and feta. Coleslaw was liquidy and a bit on the sweet side. I was seated on the outdoor patio, but it was freezing there i my corner until they realized they forgot to open the heat vents. Really? It was well into dinner hour before they realized everyone out there was sitting with their coats on?! I got just enough attention from the server, but got the feeling she didn't want to bother with me. She was much friendlier with the family at the nxt table.
Maybe I'll try again for a different meal (breakfast?) and/or with a few more people next time. Overall I can see the charm of this joint, it just missed on a few too many things this time...

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

My partner and I have been coming to Zoe's since it opened. I have never had a bad meal, or bad service. they have huge portions. The only thing I wish they had was more parking.

1  Thank SDomsdelux
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Probably the biggest souvlaki salads in town, Zoe offers delicious greek items. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. It is a small place, so be prepared to wait during busy times.

1  Thank Andrea K
Reviewed 17 February 2016

My fiance and I have been here twice now for breakfast (which is served all day), and it was delicious both times. The brioche french toast is to die for, the bacon is cooked perfectly, and the pancakes are huge! All of their portions are very large, including the side of bacon which contains like 12 pieces. Additionally, the prices are very reasonable. We just ate there two days ago and loved sitting in the closed-inn, heated patio area. We will defiantly be back!

2  Thank Kristina J
Reviewed 9 February 2016

We dine at Zoe's quite often, as it is truly the best restaurant of its kind in the neighborhood!
Great omelettes for breakfast are surpassed in greatness only by the chicken souvlaki salad for lunch, and any Greek selection for dinner!
Good portion sizes, and professional, friendly servers make it a pleasant choice any time!

1  Thank barryd55