“Beautiful setting and upscale dining”

Veraisons Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Veraisons Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Dundee
Price range: USD 15 - USD 45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Located in the inn at Glendora Winery. Beautiful views of Seneca Lake with a large outdoor dining terrace. Innovative seasonal menu with small plates and entrees. Nice wine list and good service.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Perhaps because it was off season? The bread was stale and crumbly on our sandwiches, and the filling was all concentrated in the middle, with the edges as barren as the Mojave Desert. The guacamole was so thin it soaked into the dry bread, and was tasteless. The side was potato chips. Didn't see much of our server, even though there were only 4 other guests. Just as well, it appeared she was having a bad day.
On re-reading, this seems like a sarcastic review ... maybe it reflects our disappointment in such a prime facility wasting opportunities.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed at the Inn at Glenora and was there specifically for a fund raiser for a local animal shelter. We had food from a pasta bar and it was fine. The wine is primarily New York State wine, and frankly not my favorite for red wine but drinkable. The salad was wilted, but the pasta bar was fine. This was the first time we'd eaten there since the menu changed when they brought in a new chef. I'm not a fan of the spicier ingredients that are used in the dishes... Lots of chipotle and chili sauces that seem to dominate the menu..... as someone with problem with chronic heartburn.... not the place for me to eat. If you like spicy and experimental dishes, then this is the place for you.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a bite to eat before hitting our tasting. The view is absolutely beautiful. I can see why weddings are held here. The space looks like it will easily hold 150 people. There is a bar and an outside seasonal veranda.

Whats nice is even appetizers are paired with what to drink. The owners here are friends with Lakewood so you'll see their wines on the menu. That is so nice to see friendships among vineyards. The French Onion Soup here is by far one of the very best I've had. Coming from a big city like Philadelphia that says a great deal. I make my own so I very rarely find one to rave about it. This is it people. Try this soup. I won't give away the recipe the chef shared with me, just in case but go buy their hard cider.

Our cheese plate for two was perfect. The selections were great picks and we took half of it home. The Reuben was very good and not greasy at all. My husband was quite pleased. I tried the turkey on a sweet potatoe brioche roll. I was very pleased. The turkey was the real deal no slimy luncheon meat. The homemade jam was a great topping for it. We were too full to explore dessert but the service was very good as well. I would love to return for dinner one day and perhaps a stay in the hotel. I can recommend this spot for a meal with certainty. Go hit the tasting room as well. You can't go wrong. Plenty of parking available. Walk the stairs for extra steps you'll need to with a full belly.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We had both dinner and the breakfast buffet here last weekend while we stayed at Glenora both meals where delicious. the service was great. The staff was friendly and attentive. We really enjoyed the convenience of having this restaurant high quality restaurant contacted right to the Inn.