“Family Dinner”

Add it.
Carrozza Pizza Company
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Dryden
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizza, chicken tenders and Mozzarella sticks. Well priced with an extremely friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Pizza was delicious, exactly what we think of with New York style pizza. Restaurant was very clean & dog friendly with outdoor seating. Excellent customer service by the staff, other patrons were very friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered chicken tenders, an order of wings, and a calzone. 28$ and change! Everytime I go there, the prices increase! When I said something about the prices, the cashier said the prices have been raised 3 times in the past year. My son loved his calzone, the wings were ok, and chicken fingers are chicken fingers. Nothing special. I won't order from them again. Sticking with pizza and bones in dryden. At least the prices are consistent.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Not so sure the area needed another pizza place, there are 2 really good places. I would like a place that can make a good meatball or sausage sub

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Better pizza than I ever would have expected in Dryden NY. I love the crust - crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside. Great sauce too. I can't speak to all of the toppings as we always get the same - onion on all, sausage on half (for the hubster). We always call in and the only time I've ever had to wait was on Super Bowl Sunday, when (not unexpectedly) they were slammed. I still didn't wait more than 5 minutes. Really nice staff, too.

Date of visit: February 2017