“My private retreat!!!”

Alley Pond Environmental Center
More attraction details
Owner description: A great place for kids where toddlers get hands-on experience with various animals and discover nature trails.
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Place to get away from it all. Near the city and yet so far away. You feel as if you have left your "baggage" at home and can just spend time in a serene escape. Brought my kids here. Brought my students here. Plan tobring my great-grandson here.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

The Alley Pond Environmental Center on Northern Boulevard in Bayside, NY is a marvelous place to relax, observe and appreciate nature. It's an essential part of the community

Reviewed 23 July 2015

i've been to APEC many times with my students and we always enjoy our trips there. they are both educational and fun and the staff is very nice. i recommend a trip to APEC!

Reviewed 16 June 2015

APEC has many nice programs for young people. There are also good trails to hike on the APEC property. The trails are good for birders too. APEC is a gem of a community resource.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I have been here twice. On Northern Blvd, it is easy to find, and the parking lot is spacious. The first time my son and I went there after we dined at Mizumi, a Japanese buffet restaurant, across the street. We played mini-golf ($5 for kids and $6.5 for adults) and then learned how to hit the ball, whose price was rather reasonable. Today we went there for a special event catering to Chinese. It was said that the Korean owner wanted to attract more Chinese. They provided free lesson and even free drinks and Korean snacks. Many people showed up. One Taiwanese professional golfer taught the basics. It was a good overview. We then learned how to putt and how to hit. My entire family had found it very helpful and enjoyable. We were told that this place would be under renovation for about half a year. We will return.

1  Thank abuben