All reviews standard continental breakfast nice outdoor pool low rate ruby tuesdays room was clean would stay here again recommend this hotel to anyone bagels place to sleep chocolate chip cookies water pressure waffle maker stayed for one night excellent stay great room sausage nice breakfast
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Excellent Stay since this was just a stop over from our ski weekend on our way back. It is a good property especially since we paid on $75 for the room. They sit amongst a lot of properties but they had advertised in the green coupon book which prompted us to stay there

Room tip: Interior Corridor is the quietest
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Amanda S, General Manager at Quality Inn Syracuse Carrier Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Ava G,
First allow me to tell you thank you for staying with us on your recent stay. I am glad you found our ad and stayed with us. We strive to make sure all our guests have wonderful stays. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Stayed for one night in order to break up our drive back to Canada from Killington, Vermont. Hotel was a bit hard to find at first. Despite being close to other hotels, their hotel sign was not lit at night so was hard to see it. But after finding it, was pleasantly surprised to find a well kept and clean building.

Room was on first level with parking right outside my door. Room was clean and heat was actually too powerful even for a very cold week. Bathroom was great too as was wifi.

Breakfast was good as expected for this level of hotel and service at check in and check out was fast.

They have a common room with computer that was nice but we did not use it. The only thing about this location to be aware of is that there are two restaurants within a very short walking distance -- Ruby Tuesdays and an Italian grill. If you want more food options, you would have to drive a bit because we did not see much else nearby even though this cluster of hotels is right by the highway.

I would stay here again though if traveling through the area.

Room tip: Get room closer to the middle where the breakfast room and lobby is.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us on your last visit to the area. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your honest and discriptive review to help other guests understand the benefits of our property. I will work towards getting more signage to help visitors locate the property easier. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I’m on a bus tour with family. This was our stop for the night. The room was big enough and functional, however, the beds appear to be full size rather than queen size, so there wasn’t much room to stretch. Still, the pillows and bed were good and I had a restful sleep. The bathroom is quite small (see photo) and there are no safety grab bars, at least there weren’t in our room. If you’re looking for grab bars as part of your requirement for your hotel room (as I do when I travel with my mom, who likes the additional safety factor), you may want to check with the front desk to ask about availability. Because this was included in our tour group’s price, I don’t know what the accommodations here cost.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Spiritwolf922,

We are glad that you stopped to stay with us as part of your tour. You are correct the beds are full size. I am glad that you still had a restful sleep. With the shower area separate from the sink it allows guests more flexibility when getting ready in the morning. I hope if you are in the Syracuse area you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Checked in 9/22-9/24/17..I have to say that I was really skeptical because of the mixed reviews. However, I'm blown away! This place is so worth the value! It's immaculate. The room we have (120) is completely renovated and clean.
The breakfast in the morning is hot..eggs, sausage, waffle maker, bagels, cereal, etc. The staff continuously replenishes the food and makes sure the area is kept clean.

I'm so glad I took a gamble! If I'm in the area again, I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear waterfalls06,

We are so happy that you were pleasantly surprised by the accomodations. We tried hard with the renovation to make everything excellent for the our guests. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and I had a great room. It was very large with a big TV that you could see well from in bed. Good desk area to work and the bed was so so comfortable. A couple weeks before, I had stayed at a hotel across the street and there was no comparison. This was a much better room and a much better value. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017