“Very Nice Place”
Review of Camellia Garden

Camellia Garden
Ranked #20 of 102 Restaurants in Depew
Description: Camellia Garden is an upscale restaurant dedicated to serving authentic, traditional, unique and fresh Sushi, Thai, and Burmese dishes, premium beverages and wines. The exceptional quality of our sushi is attributed to a one-of-a-kind combination of fresh ingredients, coupled with 10 years of experience and modern preparation techniques. Never satisfied with the mundane, we are constantly experimenting with innovative culinary methods to refine our menu. Since we’ve begun our culinary adventure, we have only pursued the most sustainable and freshest products available. You will also experience the flavors of Thailand. Enjoy the wide range of Thai snacks, noodles, rice dishes from a chef with more than 15 years of experience in Thai cuisine. Through this taste, sight, and sound, one night in Thailand has never been this close.
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I went there the other day for a late lunch. The staff were great! Pleasant and wonderful. I had the Sashimi app, which came with 5 pieces of sushi. The fish was fresh, the rice was a bit more vinegary than I like, but overall it was good. A nice snack. They are also generous with the size of their small hot sake. The only reason I gave them a 4, was because the menu is very limited for the lunch items and the majority of the meals have curry in it. Though, I did not ask if they could make it with like oyster sauce or another sauce (I am allergic to something in curry). It is worth another try. And if they read this...you don't need to change your menu, just add a few lunch specials to it. Check out the local sushi menus (plenty around) and see what they have for lunch. Their places are always packed because of the great lunch menu.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The owners and staff at Camellia are so incredibly nice that I don't think I could ever complain about the food to them. You get the feeling that they'd be totally devastated. The good news is that the food is delicious! No need to complain and wipe the beautiful smiles from their faces!

It's the first time I've ever been to Camellia but other family members had been there before and raved about the food and the staff. Tonight we had steamed dumplings, spicy California Roll, Panang Curry with Chicken, wide Thai noodles with shrimp, and red curry with chicken. The portions are large and all food was fresh and delicious. There's a large menu with Thai and Burmese flavors, sushi, nigiri, and sashimi. The wine menu is small, but had GREAT choices! I had Clos du Bois Chardonnay at a very reasonable price. Happy girl! Several good beers, but no liquor license yet.

The restaurant is spotless and very cute. White linens and great piano music over the speakers. There is a small patio in front. Give it a try! We'll be back!

Been to Camellia Garden? Share your experiences!