“Great Food, Relaxing Atmosphere”
Review of The Hidden Cafe

The Hidden Cafe
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Delmar
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I had a great meal on a cold Winter night. Temperature in the place was perfect. Atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. I had Chicken a la Hidden Cafe and my wife had Lamb Kebob. Both were very tasty. Salad was good and we shared a Stuffed Grape Leaves Appetizer. More than enough for two. Prices, including the wine, were reasonable. Worth coming back soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The food at this restaurant keeps us coming back! Delicious and well prepared meals! Friendly wait staff! A definite must eat at!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are huge fans of this place. Love the hummus and fresh pita!! Great for casual date night.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Best humus ever. Love the falafels. AND great members of the community supporting schools and other programs.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food at a very reasonable price. Daily specials a real treat. Wine list is complete and inexpensive by the glass. Good quality great food right in our backyard.