“Very Good Mexican Food, friendly service”
Review of Los Panchos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Panchos
Ranked #19 of 45 Restaurants in Delmar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I am not a big Mexican food fan but spouse wanted me to go. I tried the fajitas and they were really good! Lots of steak and chicken with plenty of veggies and served on sizzling pan! I truly enjoyed them and will be back. Nothing like Chilies crap food. And they have a nice happy hour from 4-6 beer wine and cocktails ! Frozen margaritas too!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Ordered takeout with a BOGO deal I got in the mail, and it was delicious! Ordered a vegetarian dish - Enchiladas Suizas - and it was enough to last me 2 nights! Great bang for my buck! My only suggestion is to ask for extra salsa (if getting takeout) as there wasn't enough to accompany the free chips included with my order. And the salsa was so fresh and delicious, that you're definitely going to want enough to go around!

When I went to pick up my order, I noticed a Tuesday Night Special I definitely plan to come back for: $12.99 for soup, dinner & a sangria! That was the cost of my dish alone (that I ordered for takeout), so I definitely plan to return to the restaurant on a Tuesday to take advantage of that deal!

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

They have a dish called Pancho's Fiesta that I just love. Even when it's not on the menu they make it for me. For me, when I find a menu item that I absolutely love then I can't say much bad. Yum!

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Can't compare to the Mexican restaurants down the road Albany. Food is okay.
Atmosphere is okay. Nickel and dime for everything that is provided complementary at other restaurants. Husband asked for grated cheese sprinkled over his food and there was a 99 cent charge on the bill for this. We ordered a pitcher of Margaritas for table for $24, which seemed like a good deal, however somebody forgot to add tequila turning this venture into a total ripoff. Next time we feel like Mexican, for sure it will be
el Loco or El Mariacha.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Los Panchos is a small restaurant in a corner of the Delaware Plaza. It has a lovely Mexican decor. The staff is super friendly and efficient. I am not a fan of most Mexican food, but I love fajitas. Los Panchos are among the best I have ever had (and I have been to Mexico several times). They may appear pricey, $17.99 to $20.99. But the quality and quantity make them actually very good value. The chips and salsa served before the meal were excellent: the chips were fresh, light and crisp with absolutely no grease. The non spicy salsa was very fresh. I would suggest if you like your food spicy mention it to the server and I am sure they will oblige.
We ordered the On the Border fajitas - shrimp, beef, and chicken for $20.99. It comes with rice, refried beans, three small tortillas and the usual fajita accompaniments. The portion was huge. Five (or six) jumbo shrimp, lots of good quality chicken and beef. The vegetables, pepper onion and tomato were very fresh. Also all the ingredients including the sauce did not dry out from the hot platter.
An extra 3 pack of tortillas cost 99 cents.
There was more than enough to generously fill six tortillas, enough great food for two people.
Easily the best fajitas in the Capital District.

1  Thank RScharfer9

Been to Los Panchos? Share your experiences!