“Take out dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Very good Italian fare. Their 3 pasta dish is large and tasty. Pizza with fresh toppings delicious. Reasonable prices

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

An exceptional dinner from a great restaurant. Top notch waitress that took those extra steps to make our evening even better. Food cooked to perfection and plenty of warm fresh bread. Oh and warm fresh bread. It's so good I had to mention it twice.
Thank you for a great holiday dining experience.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

My Unit came here as it was local and open. Six of us. Usual italian menu - very reasonable. But could you put the heat on??? We were in the center of the dinning room and most of us kept on our coats. Waitress was friendly - but overwhelmed. The bread was good and hot. Appetizers of mozzarella and tomatoes - they forgot the balsamic vinegar on it - had to ask - no problems. Calamari - was chewy and batter not sticking. Most of the entree were ok - nothing special but did notice we all added salt pepper hot pepper and cheese - my pasta needed all - so I am going to assume that all were bland. We did not stay for coffee or dessert. This is a local place that is always packed - but the food does not entice me to come back - only when I meet for holidays or friends.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have been going to this restaurant for years and you can not go wrong with anything on the menu. The staff is outstanding, friendly and the ambience is great.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

As a product of an Italian cooking home, I rarely go to such restaurants, preferring to cook such meals at home. However in a lazy night at least once annually my wife and I trek to Little Sorrento (often crowded) where she indulges in a variety of items and i gravitate toward the dishes mentioned in the title above.

For those who enjoy reliable generous portions of traditional Italian restaurant fare, Little Sorrento delivers nicely.