“An OK Place”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #78 of 117 Restaurants in Cortland
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Lunch Buffet -- seems to me to be rather costly. Guess I am comparing the price to what I paid for the same thing in Ohio last summer (cleaner look and better pizza choices).
The whole time I was there, there was at least one table not cleared and cleaned, which did affect the overall look of the place. Most people eating at the time were getting the buffet, and so I am quite sure the waitstaff could have taken care of that.
The pizza choices were ok -- seems there could have been a little more variety. The pizza was hot and fresh, though. The pasta needed replenishing, as did the salad. The waitress I had was friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Ordered food and driver wrote his own tip on my receipt after he left. I called manager to see why extra money was charged to my account and now almost a week later still no refund as promised by manager. And nothing was done to driver either. Wonder how many other people got charged extra without their knowledge. I will never order from there again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2016

My grandson wanted pizza, so we stopped here. It was a great choice. Very clean, good and friendly service, wonderful salad bar and as usual delicioso pizza. Quick service.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

fair ordinary pizza hut, serving predictable pizzas and pastas at a bearable price... not even the top 50 per cent of Cortland pizzarias...

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2015

It needs a little cleaning, the service overall seems to be good, the wait times are acceptable, the drinks large, the pizza taste has changed over the years, the cheese seems a little less tasty than we remembered, the crust is still good and the tomato sauce may be a bit thin. It competes with the normal pizza places and may not be the best but the price is good and we still go back when we feel like a pizza.

Date of visit: April 2015