“Fresh and hearty”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #51 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Reviewed 10 May 2017

It's been a while since we got a sub from this Subway location. The bread and ingredients seemed particularly fresh and hearty.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Typical Subway restaurant. They had the food selection and service I expected. Tasted good. Staff was friendly. My order was made as I wanted. Fast service. I was grateful for a restroom during my road trip stop. Location was great, right near an exit for Route 81. Easy off, easy on. Other restaurants are in this plaza which seems to make it a popular stop for travelers (Dickey's BBQ, McDonalds, Arbys, others).

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We were on our way from Edison to Niagara and bus stopped here for our lunch. Saw this Subway and lunged to place my order. The variety of salads, bread and meats is great, just loved my sub!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best hospitality I can expect.. I loved the way they attended us..

It's small outlet just beside the highway

Reviewed 20 August 2016

if you want to go hungry eat there. not a single sub with meat on it or what I could find, mostly veggies, not pictured on TV or there signage sub were in adequate. bread was flat and when they toast it they burn it!