“Great pizza!”

A Pizza & More
Ranked #38 of 117 Restaurants in Cortland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Excellent pizza at A Pizza & More. We love the thin crust type pizzas, and A Pizza & More has the tastiest pizza on Main Street.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered Pizza for delivery was told 30 to 45 minutes for a wait. After an hour I figured they were busy continued to wait after an hour and a half I called and got no answer. Finally after making about 7 calls someone picks up and says they are closed. We never got our pizza! What kind of bussiness is that? Will NEVER order there again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is our favorite pizza delivery place in Cortland. They make good, NYC-style pizza (take your pick of thin or regular crust) with fresh, flavorful ingredients. Delivery is friendly and reliable.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I have gotten many pizzas from here. Tonight's pizza tasted like Wonderbread with cheese and sauce. Somewhere someone cut a corner. I won't be going back.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

lots of good pizza in town but when I want a great thin crust pizza this is the place I head. Sides are good too and they deliver.