“Subway plus Friendly service”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #72 of 113 Restaurants in Cortland
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Most fast food shops are very non-involved with customers. "Do you want fries with that have a nice day" is as far as it goes. Not so here. This particular subway is friendly, warm, and welcoming. Some of the clerks even remembered us, even though we only visit once a month or so. Nice place, nice people. Standard Subway food. (Jared was not there, by the way.)

Reviewed 12 October 2016

It was a very busy weekend in Cortland, but when we visited on Friday around 6 PM, they WERE OUT OF SUBS ROLLS. So, we got tuna on flatbread.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Nice variety of breads and fillings, made the way you want. Small eat-in area (seating for 10-12 people).

Reviewed 26 January 2015

We have bought subs at this restaurant many times. Recently I have been stopping in more frequently. My parents (90 and 87) absolutely love the seafood sub, and this is one of the few Subways that has the seafood on a regular basis. Dad is currently in a nursing home in Ithaca, and when I bring a sub it brightens his day, as well as adds a smile to the face of my mom who visits with him from 9-4 every day.
The last time I was in, the very friendly woman who is generally there each time asked about my Dad and how he is doing. I wish I had her name-but she knows who she is!!!
I am very glad I am able to support a local business that clearly cares about the customers that they serve.
I'll be back....thanks for stocking the seafood and making a fabulous sub for my parents!

1  Thank Laurie P
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Sometimes, staff at other Subway stores can be light on the items they put on the sub. Not here. I have always found full subs. It is a small store, but easy to get to off the main road. It appeared clean.