“Darned good cakes, cupcakes & cookies!”
Review of Frosted

Frosted
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Cortland
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

So good! Margaret has a special talent for exceptional frosting atop excellent cakes, cupcakes and cookies.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My granddaughter had won a free cookie in the Library Summer Reading Program, so off we went for lunch one afternoon before a visit to the 1890 House.
I ordered the Ultimate Bagel Sandwich-which is amazing and contains egg, cheese, ham, bacon, and sausage. I chose the Everything bagel. This sandwich was huge and delicious-I never ate again that day. When I order again I am going to have it cut into fourths-as it was just a big mess to eat in a whole bagel.
My granddaughter chose a plain bagel with cream cheese. For whatever reason, she thought it was the best she had ever eaten-and said she wanted to "come every day for either breakfast or lunch"! Certainly, a thumbs up to the behind the scene bakers.
Of course-the desserts are all fabulous. We have had cookies and cakes many times, and they are all delicious and beautiful.
Highly recommend a stop in for lunch also!!!

1  Thank Laurie P
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have never been to Frosted before ordering our daughter's baby shower cake. I talked with Dan and showed him a picture of the cake and that I wanted vanilla cake but colored pink . The team at Frosted came through and the cake was a huge hit!!! Will be return customers for sure!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The cupcakes were very large and delicious. The cupcakes that we had were filled with chocolate gnash and raspberry. It took two of us to finish one cupcake. Great customer service and friendly environment. I highly recommend this bakery to anyone who lives in the Cortland area. They also did my sons graduation cake and it was a huge hit. Prices are very fair and they will customize any cake.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I couldn't say anything better about the owners and staff. They are very good people and went out of there way for us. The service was phenomenal and they genuinely cared about what we had to say. The service was especially on point. I recommend a bagel sandwich! The Super Mighty is the best deal going.