Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Jones Farm

Reviewed 5 October 2018
nicole v
via mobile

All reviews cookies fudge pies carrot cake gift shop hudson valley wonderful place home made unique gifts wonderful family friendly staff great breakfast breakfast and lunch bacon delicious food in season fresh produce
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Years ago this was a fully operating farm. These days, that is really not the case, but its charm is still very special. There are farm type products, food and gifts available. A small cafe is at the site.

The most special part of Jones Farm these days is the bakery (a/k/a Grandma Phoebe's Kitchen). The carrot cake, key lime pies, cookies, and (especially) the apple cider donuts are "to die for".

If you are in the are, Jones Farm is a MUST stop.

1  Thank Mje12518
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. LOVE IT. A neighbor bought us a pie from here when we moved into town and we went there to check out their bakery. Well...it was so much more! It is such a wonderful family place and has such spectacular views! We go on weekends for breakfast and to feed the chickens. It has a bakery, breakfast/lunch cafe, small farmer's market space, an upstairs artisan gift shop, an art gallery and a farm. We even went on a hayride and pumpkin picking recently. The staff is so sweet. They have indoor and outdoor space. The crowd size is unpredictable but it's frequently packed which is the only down side (we enjoy a calmer crowd but it's so great, we get why it's so busy). Our 2 year old LOVES it there. Lots of families are there. Try the carrot cake and apple pie. Their tarts are very good too. Cookies too. It's probably all good!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Great setting in what must have been a country farm for multiple generations. There are farm animals, a small gift shop and a cafe. Ordering is all done at the checkout counter and seating is where you find it. The specialty of the house is the cinnamon dusted cake donuts and they are very good. The breakfast feature for me was the delicious bacon. If you like places from days gone by and something a bit different, you will enjoy this place.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We checked out the website and was expecting something really big with home made goodies. It was a huge disappointment, with only a few farm animals to look at. It was a hot summer day and it would have been nice if they sold some home made iced tea or lemonade, but they did not have anything home made and told me to go to the refrigerator to buy a bottle or can. They sold other cakes and such, but the prices were inflated!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I live in the area and Jones farm is a great place to visit, eat and buy delicious desserts for holidays. They are opened for breakfast and lunch. I love it!! They also have a gift shop. The are famous for their delicious carrot cake. If your in the area, Jones Farm is a must see place to go.

2  Thank jetgreen99
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I discovered Jones years before I moved my family to Cornwall. Everyone I have taken here has fallen in love with the food, baked goods, animals and wonderful family who own and work at Jones. I highly recommend the amazing cider donuts, deadly carrot cake, Irish soda bread, homemade granola and cookies! ❤️❤️

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Things are extremely over priced here. And many products are from other places then the farm. Baked goods were good. Cafe serves breakfast that a few people were having that also looked good.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Stop in for breakfast and it was so very good. Beautiful views this was my second time here and looking forward to the next.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I often take my grandchildren here we sit outside and enjoy a beautiful day delicious food and the chickens and rooster my grandchildren get a big kick out of the chickens eating from their hands they always get the quarters together for the little vending machine that holds the feed for the animals the food is delicious always cook to order staff is very friendly the boys always look for grandma however it’s not their grandma they call her grandma but she’s not there they say where is grandma so cuteShe’s always around somewhere smile on her face says How much she enjoys her life on the farm

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great food. great gift shop. lovely staff. beautiful location. fun for the kids. It’s one of my favorite places.