“Lunch - Credit Cards ONLY!”
Review of Woody's Farm to Table - CLOSED

Woody's Farm to Table
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Came for lunch. Much anticipated visit as I've been trying to eat here for awhile. The outside sings read "Under New Management". Not sure when ownership changed hands so the previous reviews left were probably under prior owners.

We ordered 2 bacon cheese burgers, Parmesan herb fries & a hot dog. You get your choice of cheeses and condiments. Burgers come with lettuce & tomato. I ordered my burger with blue cheese. My son got his with cheddar & garlic mayo.

THEY DO NOT TAKE CASH!!! Credit ONLY!

Service isn't quick but they are cooking burgers to order. We waited and played UNO. The dining room wasFREEZING. The thermostat was set to 64 and there was a draft blowing up from a basement through an open door.

The burgers were average. No raw meat - that was good lol. The garlic mayo was forgotten on my son's burger. The fries appear fresh cut, had a nice amount of Parmesan cheese on them. Could use a bit more herbs.

You clean up your plates. All in all, it was average. In this day of burger, fries & shake places - owners really need to ramp it up to provide customers with something special to bring them back in the door.

Oh and heat would have been stellar. Honestly, the credit card thing was weird. We use cash mostly.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Decent food but came out at different times and fries were cold. Maybe just need to give another try.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Met friends here who are regular customers. I like the fact that the menu was a bit limited--too many options can be overwhelming. Had the regular cheeseburger with sweet potato fries and a drink. Food was good, not the most amazing hamburger I've had, but solid, as were fries (even though it seemed like I only got like 10 fries). I appreciate the cane sugar sodas. Everyone else enjoyed their meals. Seems a bit pricey for what you get, but I guess that is the cost for locally sourced food.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

A friend and I, who are both from out of the area, decided to quickly stop here after looking around for a place to go for lunch last minute. It did not disappoint - the food was fantastic, and we loved that we were able to sit outside on the deck to enjoy our food. It was a small place, but very enjoyable for the both of us.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We visit Woody's every time we get when down in Cornwall. The food is consistently fresh, well made and the service is courteous and efficient. We have never been disappointed.