“Excellent stay and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Corning
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent stay and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

Six years ago, my family stayed at another hotel in Corning which I felt was over-priced. I read the bad reviews for that hotel and the good reviews for Comfort Inn so decided to try Comfort. The hotel has been recently remodeled and looks very nice. Our room was exceptionaly nice and one of the better rooms that I have stayed in and certainly a good value. New beds (very comfortable) and carpet. Microwave and fridge. Hairdryer, iron, everything you expect but no longer get. Check-in was great. My family was in town for the Sparkle Parade and to visit Corning Glass. The man at the check in told us we could easily walk to the parade, gave us a map and answered all our questions. The breakfast was very good, lots of choices and kept well-stocked. We enjoyed the pool too. The hotel was a 10 min walk to downtown Corning, coffee shops and Wegmans 5-10 min walk. Corning Glass within walking distance too, maybe a couple of blocks. I like to take an early morning run while traveling and this location was great for that. I would definitely stay here again, we were sorry that we had to leave!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank centralnyr
GM089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 12 December 2011
Thank you for your comments. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay in Corning. Please join us for some of our summer events as well.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Lynbrook, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

Stayed here during event at Watkins Glen. Convenient to the track and downtown Corning. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed our stay and will consider when we return next year.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank brian c
GM089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 December 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay with us again.
Salisbury, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

I stay in a lot of hotels and the staff here at Corning Comfort Inn have been more friendly and hospitable than any place I've EVER been. They have far exceeded their responsibilities and went the extra mile to assure a memorable and comfortable stay over the Thanksgiving holiday. I would definitely recommend that anyone traveling through the Corning area take the time to stay Comfort Inn and experience the Friendliness for themselves. One particular staff member went as far as taking the time to prepare a Thanksgiving dinner for my business crew knowing we worked through the holiday. I would like to personally thank each and every crew member. It's good to be reminded that there are still great people in the world. God Bless and Happy Holidays

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Keith B
Edinboro, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

Originally planned to stay at Econo Lodge in Painted Post. Not very happy with accomodations so we packed and went to this Comfort Inn. Stayed here about 5 years ago. Have since renovated. Very nice changes. Kids still love the pool. Would recommend this hotel. Decent price. Nice breakfast nook.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Todd J
GM089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
Hello, thank you for your comments on your stay. I am always glad to welcome guests back to the area. I am glad you like the changes in the hotel since your last stay. We are very proud of the results from our renovation.
Newark DE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

Just returned from a week in the Finger Lakes area. We changed plans at the last minute and had a hard time finding accomodations. TA did not recommend this Comfort Inn, so we were a little leery about our stay. The room was clean and beautiful, beds very comfortable. Staff was very pleasant. The breakfast selection was as good as any I have ever had. It all worked out nicley.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank IMBANewarkDE
Greetings! Thank you so much for your comments. I am glad that you choose to stay with us and enjoyed the hotel and staff. I also hope the rest of your visit to the area was a good one.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corning
1.5 km away
Ramada Painted Post Corning
#3 of 7 in Painted Post
4.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Painted Post - Corning Area

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!