“Awesome first visit!”

Poppleton Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Corning
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Poppleton Bakery and Cafe is Corning's scratch bakery. Offering a wide variety of fresh baked pastries, cakes, and desserts, as well as bubble tea, sweet and savory crepes, salads, soups, and quiche, there is always something for everyone. Top quality products are always used and customer service is a top priority!
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

When visiting our family cabin in Tioga County we love visiting Corning, NY. We decided to grab lunch at Poppleton Bakery. The savory crepes and service were awesome. The quiche looked inviting so we purchased some for breakfast the next day. Cannot wait to have the chocolate dipped almond macaroons for dessert after dinner tonight. We will definitely return to this restaurant next time we are in town!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

My wife and I stopped in Poppleton's after visiting the Corning Museum. This place was GREAT!!! To start off with, they offered us a sample of their Hot Chocolate-very rich but so good. Yes, we both got one of those. I also got a Peanut Butter Buckeye and this square Pecan Bar-which that was beyond Great!!! My wife is Gluten Free and they had some things for as well. She also had the response, just Fantastic!!!! Next time we are in Corning, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I had a slice of the chocolate oblivion cake (which happens to be gluten free). It was a large slice and super rich and dense. I am usually good to the last bite with my desserts and this was so rich I couldn't even finish.

They also offer lunch.

Cute atmosphere and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Frankly, I felt like I'd left Corning and entered an overpriced, big city, snob center. It just wasn't impressive at all for the money and just made me miss the real bakery that used to be in Corning.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Great food and bakery awesome service and terrific food. I am still talking about the Thai salad and fig and apple crepe we had, just fabulous. Thank you