“Good food, great service, excellent location.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Colonie
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We walked over to the Red Lobster from the Courtyard Marriott next door. We were very glad to have an excellent dinner choice nearby. The service was excellent. The food was very good. As with all Red Lobsters, the menu has so many options, there seems to be something for everyone. We recommend this restaurant to Albany diners.

1  Thank Janice K

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We like eating at this restaurant since they have high top tables located in the bar area (big people eating - no kids). Menu has a good selection of seafood choices.

1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Havn't been to a Red Lobster in maybe 4 years. The crab linguini in alfredo parmesan was my favorite, pieces of real crab. Had the same in the Albany NY restaurant, and was terrible. The linguini was stuck together and the CRAB was in a cluster in just pieces, evidently processed, didn't even taste like crab.

1  Thank Bill J
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Our waitress made our experience special. The food was good but Rose was FANTASTIC. Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to come back. We will be asking for her.

2  Thank Scott H
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We went here on a Sunday afternoon around 3:00 . Not busy at all . When we walked in , the girls in the front seemed angry that we would dare even show up there ! They didn't say hello when we walked in and seemed annoyed that we actually wanted to sit down . We ordered our drinks which came quickly and ordered our food . We had to wait for the rolls because they were cooking more which was fine by us . My husband got the haddock and green beans with mushrooms and broccoli . I got the "pick 2 things " for my meal . Our meals came out together , except for my husbands green beans . They were cooking them , said the waitress and she said she would bring them out as soon as they were done . So my husband ate his teeny piece of fish and 5 pieces of broccoli , still no green beans . The people next to us ordered their food and it came out minus the baked potato , which was still cooking ! So 15 minutes go by and still no beans . The waitress asked if she could get us anything and my husband said " yes , the green beans would have been nice " . She said she was sorry and asked if we still wanted them . My husband did not at that point because his meal was done . She said she was sorry and said she would see if she could do anything for us with the bill . She came back and said the manager , Marissa , said to take $5.00 off the bill , and would that be okay ? Ummm what would she like us to say . What I would have liked was to be greeted at the door with a "hello" , a decent size piece of fish with an acceptable amount of vegetables including the one we ordered and for the manager to come over to the table , like other managers would do , to apologize for the mix up in the kitchen . As a manager , she should not make the waitress take care of those types of issues and perhaps she should be a little more aware of what is going on in the kitchen . Seriously , how long does it take to cook a potato ? How about green beans ? Aren't the rolls a staple at Red Lobster . They are seriously in trouble when it gets busy ! For a $60.00 meal , it was a total waste of time and money . I will not go back and urge people to find a better place to spend your hard earned money . There are plenty of fine establishments in the Albany area and this was not one of them .

1  Thank Jillbird1

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!