“Filling Lunch”

Chipotle Mexicfan Grill
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Colonie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2016

First time eating at a Chipotle. Menu was concise and staff friendly and helpful to a first time customer. Food was very tasty. I ate a large chicken burrito with many fixings.
I liked it a lot.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Our first, but not last trip to a Chipotle location.
This location was very plain in terms of furniture and decor, but the food is where it's at.
We liked the fact that the meats served were of the organic/free range type, and not the bacteria-laden usual American diet variety.
From ordering to sitting down with our meals, we experienced a seamless process, even though they were quite busy with the noon hour Saturday crowd.
Check out the menu on their website, then try one of their locations. You will not be disappointed!

2  Thank RetiredVetzz
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Had a quick dinner with my family at this restaurant and loved it. It was clean, the food was YUMMY and I was satisfied!

1  Thank Khairoon A
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I recommend the salad. It is so yummy and burritos are great too. My family loves the steak but I love the Barbacoa beef.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Enjoyed a quick meal here while in Albany. Food was very fresh as usual. Service was great. Store was clean and easy to find a seat.

1  Thank TK345