“Stop into the Pig Pit whenever in Cohoes.”
Review of Pig Pit BBQ

Pig Pit BBQ
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Cohoes
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I have been to the Pig Pit BBQ twice in the past month. Outstanding Texas BBQ. The pulled pork sandwich was huge at a great price. The second time my family stopped we got a full rack of ribs which was enough for three people. I recommend whenever you are in the Cohoes area you give it a try.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I ordered the ribs, sweet potato fries, mac and cheese and cornbread. The portions are HUGE! Everything was great. I will be back.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Don't let the looks fool you. The food is delicious. Best pulled pork, ribs and chicken is fabulous. Plenty of extras to choose from and easy access.

1  Thank mikechris2
Reviewed 27 February 2017

My husband and I were in the mood for some genuine BBQ. The Pig Pit delivered! My husband had a full rack of ribs with french fries. They were meaty and flavorful. I opted for a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw...it was a pulled pork hoagie! The Pig Pit cooks know how to BBQ, excellent meals at reasonable prices.

2  Thank smartcookie1916
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Heard good things about the Pig Pit when I moved to the area. Glad I gave it a try and have been passing the word at the Fitness Center.

Been to Pig Pit BBQ? Share your experiences!