“Delicious ”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The portion are huge. The food is delicious and farm to table. Most things are made from scratch on the premise. It's a casual, friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend eating there if your in the area.

1  Thank Craftypsych

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I took my wife, daughters and son-in-law to their Easter Brunch today. It was very, very good. A full array of breakfast foods, eggs Benedict, roast beef, chicken cordonbleu, lasagna, desserts, an assortment of beverages. The price was reasonable and food delicious!!!!

2  Thank herr-siegrist
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

What can I say, I like Justine’s for the atmosphere, price, and portion size. Their staff is always friendly as well.Also their garlic bread is to die for. But for the love of god, can you please start seasoning your dishes? That is literally all that kept me from giving 5 stars.

2  Thank chrisski287
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We had a family gathering upstairs. Buffet style. A a wide variety of food, all hot and delicious. Nice variety of beer and wine. Service was professional and friendly. We were not rushed or interrupted. I look foward.to dining.at.the.restaurant.

1  Thank hortonusagv
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We stopped in here for a quick lunch before a funeral. The food was soooo good. Then we were surprised that they catered the gathering after the funeral. The catered food was just as good. I definitely recommend stopping here.