“Great Snow Tubing with Family”

Peek'n Peak Ski Area
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Clymer
More attraction details
Owner description: Variety of winter sports features downhill skiing, cross-country, snowboarding and tubing for all skill levels.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wonderful day of Snow tubing with grandsons and family. The grandsons are from Mississippi, so this was a unique experience for them. And since Thursdays are buy one pass and get one pass free, its was even better. It was snowing that day, so the tubing got better as more people used the tubing trails.

All reviews
"mini golf"
"my girlfriend"
"fire pit"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We drove in late Saturday night, the front desk accommodated my wife's request to have a room close to her sister. The even put us in a suite at no additional charge and provided us with a very late check out to help accommodate us since we had a 3:30 Easter brunch reservation there. The pool was clean,warm and the staff was great. The rooms were clean, a little dated but nice. We'll be back.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this midweek one night ski trip with our four children (ages 9,9, 6, and 3) on a whim and are so glad we did. Our parlor suite room was spacious and convenient to all the resort had to offer. I also appreciated how the room had a mini fridge, microwave and two TVs. We arrived in the evening and had a blast at the pool complex. Swimming, using the inside/outside hot tub, and indoor playground and sport court was such great entertainment for the kids. I should also mention that the complex was well maintained and clean. There were also two guards on duty which was a relief. We woke up the next morning, got our rentals, and skied. All staff we encountered from rental staff to lift operators were friendly and helpful. We also took advantage of the Peek a Boo childcare for our 3-year old. The two ladies that worked there were sweet and our daughter loved it. Such a great time and reasonably priced. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! What an incredible learning experience. In 2 hours this 45+ year old skied down slopes I once believed would never happen. Peek’n Peak has this unbelievable deal where you are part of a group lesson, ski rentals, beginner lift ticket for under $50, and you are able to accomplish basic skiing goals to get on/off a ski lift and down a hill. I can’t remember when I felt more proud of myself. (Check one off the old bucket list!) Although I can not speak for serious skiers, I know if you just want a place to learn, this is a great family place, complete with a tubing area; however, if you’re an advanced skier you might find trails a little too basic. I share this, not that I know, mind you, but because I was told this by people in the nice, warm, inviting, clean lodges.

There are three things I didn’t learn in my basic class which I wish I had: 1) how to stand back up after falling; 2) how to remove my skis 3) where to return my skis. In the learning center everything was brought to me at my table with my instructor-so, I just left it all there.