USD 141
USD 125
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

USD 139
Best Western Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 145
USD 137
AscendHotels
USD 135
Hampton Inn Clifton Park(Clifton Park)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 139
USD 92
USD 82
Agoda.com
All reviewsparking lotfront deskcinnamon rollsbar restaurantpancake makerspacious roomhockey tournamentpublic areasfollowing morningnew englandthe breakfast areaking suitewi fifirst floorstaff was friendlynice place to stayhie
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I am a standup comedian and I travel often and stay in m any hotels. When I am performing at the Comedy Works in Saratoga, New York, I stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Clifton Park! This location is only 15 minutes from the Saratoga Race Course and easily accessible to I-87. THis location is newly renovated and exceptionally clean and comfortable. It is beautifully done and the standard rooms have microwaves and mini-fridges, free WiFi, as well as plenty of well placed outlets for your laptop and charging your phone from the USB port. There is a heated indoor pool, and fabulous fitness center. The free breakfast is a great perk with the make your own pancake machine! For night owls like me, Peddler's Restaurant is located across the parking lot and open late until 4am! I enjoyed the VIP room where I could do some business on my laptop and eat free snacks and take advantage of the coffee bar 24 hour service. The vending machines are the modern ones that accept credit cards - that is awesome! Oh and they have cookies in the lobby! My room was wonderful and the bed like a cloud, making it a good night's rest after my performances this weekend. The staff is super friendly and helpful, a perfect example of top notch hospitality. I can't say enough great things about this property and its employees! Excellent value, clean and comfortable, with a friendly staff and exceptional service. A++++ Thank you! :) Looking forward to the next time I am in town!

Room Tip: If you want quiet, pick a room away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
HappyHoliday18, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clifton Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Greetings Liz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review about your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Clifton Park, NY. Our staff works hard to ensure that all of our guests have a nice stay with us and I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed yours. We strive to have our guests feel like they are in a "home away from home" and it is wonderful that this was accomplished for you. We hope to see you again next time you come to the area. Thank you again for choosing us.

Regards,
Britt Higgins
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stopped over-night at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites after visiting the Saratoga National Historic Park and before heading into more sight-seeing in Vermont. The hotel is south of the Saratoga NHP and a little north of Albany so we happily missed a lot of the Albany/Schenectady traffic. The hotel has a nice VIP room for rewards members (I'm one), and it was relaxing to enjoy a snack in there while I read my tour book. The free breakfast buffet had the same great warm cinnamon rolls that we enjoy so much at the Holiday Inn buffets, and we almost skipped the pan cakes because of them (but we didn't). We found the room quiet, although all of the Holiday Inns that I have visited across the country could use some darker curtains on the first floor to block out the lights around the parking lots. This parking lot was well lit, and I chose to walk around the building several times in the nice evening air instead of using the fitness center or the pool (which was in a very warm room). The price was reasonable, especially for what we had to pay when we crossed into Vermont the next day. There is a bar and grill nearby, and the hotel isn't too far off the road to the Saratoga Historic Park.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are convenient but the lights in the parking lot can create a halo effect.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
HappyHoliday18, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clifton Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Greetings Elaine,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Clifton Park NY. I am glad that you were able to spend some time in our IHG Rewards Lounge and that you enjoyed the Smart Start breakfast buffet. We certainly hope that you will stay with us again next time your travels bring you to the area.

Britt Higgins
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

In the area for one night and chose this property. Check in went very well, we were early but our upgraded room was ready. Lady could not have been nicer. Would like to mention that when one has a full cart and tries to get into the elevator with the glass topped table in the way it makes it difficult. A Regal theatre is near but not walking distance. I see no reason to eat elsewhere, Peddlers next door is great. The Fitness Center is good. Breakfast is above average. Surprised to see sliced fresh fruit. So nice! I loved your silverware holder. Never seen one like that. They have a VIP lounge that is very nice. They have a comfortable seating area and provide snacks and beverages. Tv could be larger. Never seen this before. They want you to nominate your favorite employee but honestly they were all deserving. Someone is doing some good training. Saw a shuttle bus but not sure guests can use it. Our upgraded room was good size. Lighting, plugs and internet were good. Missed a tub. Even noticed they use bigger waste baskets in the room and not those dinky little ones. There was a desk and a table in the room and a good size luggage rack. Did have a problem with the room not being dark enough but they are trying to correct that. Outside bench and cigarette container is not right outside the door but across the check in area. That is always nice to not have cigarette smoke right by the entrance. We will definitely return.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I'm a 31 yr PC member and Spire. This is top notch. The breakfast offers a little more then the usual express breakfast.

They offer a VIP room, with snacks, TVs, beverages work and sitting areas.

A very good restaurant sets within the same parking lot.

The staff is very knowledgable and friendly. Prices are reasonable.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This was a very clean and accommodating hotel, Megan at the front desk was a sweetheart, we asked for an early check in, and although we ended up not need it, she was happy to oblige. She is an asset to the hotel. Breakfast was good and filling, plus they had pancakes instead of the usual, messy waffle machine. Who ever the breakfast person was, she obviously took pride in 'her' breakfast room. It was clean and tables were promptly wiped and if the guest didn't do it, cleared as well.
This was my first time at a Holiday Inn Express, if they are all comparable to this one, it won't be my last !!

Room Tip: The back side is nice and quiet !
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family