“Great pizza and wings!”

Add it.
Mar's Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We have always had great pizza and wings from Mars Pizza. The service is prompt, the staff are helpful.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Used to be a gas station and looks iffy but is the best pizza in town and by far the best value. Ordered 20 take out pizzas. Lots of varieties. All done right hot and timely and the price was as good as it gets anywhere. Pizzas were tasty and consistently good. Will use for all my family events. I have summered in Clayton for 40+ years, dont go anywhere else.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Ordered & ate pizza there. It was a bit later on a Sunday evening. Many tables needed busing & cleaning. Ingredients on pizza were scanty especially the mushrooms. Had to really hunt thru for the miniscule pieces of mushrooms. Tasted OK. But being from the Buffalo, NY area, our pizza standards are pretty high---Buffalo DOES have the best pizza & chicken wings ANYWHERE! Maybe, just maybe, if we couldn't wait for pizza till we got home, we might give Mars a 2nd chance.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Our large group had several sheet pizzas and wings delivered to our event. The pizza was tasty with a very good sauce. The sheet pizza actually consisted of two smaller rectangular pizzas. Everyone enjoyed the pizza; however, I thought the crust was a little on the thin side. The wings were good as well. They were a good size and most were cooked crispy. I would return to Mar's for pizza on our next trip to the 1000 Islands.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Have been getting bacon, chicken and extra cheese pizza from Mar,s for many years now. The wings are always extra crispy as I request and everything is piping hot waiting for me when I arrive to pick it up. Have not tried other pizza places in the area as I believe Mar's to be the best that you can get in Clayton.

Date of visit: July 2016