“a Blast from the past”

Add it.
JReck Subs
Ranked #22 of 36 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 3 October 2017

used to go here when in college and wanted to share with my wife the food was just as good as i remembered

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Fast,friendly service. The usual type of subs, made as you watch on your choice of three different breads. The subs we ordered were tasty, but we had to get our drinks elsewhere since the only bottled drinks they sold were Gaterade sports drinks. They did sell several fountain sodas, but we were taking out and wanted bottles or cans, not cups.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had a submarine sandwich for lunch which was very good and contained so many fresh ingredients that it took a bit of effort for the clerk to fold over the top of the sub. The service was excellent as was the quality of the ingredients.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We waited about 1/2 an hr. In line but it was pretty good. Very professional and food safety was looking fine.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I lived on Jreck subs in my college days many years ago. When I visited Clayton for a conference and saw a Jreck, I skipped my conference luncheon for a Jreck lunch. What a great treat! The sandwich was perfect, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Way to go Jreck!

Been to JReck Subs? Share your experiences!