“Good food, good service1”
Review of Tricia's Rondette

Tricia's Rondette
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We 3 came here for lunch before our St Lawrence boat tour and were glad we did. The food was very good, I had a BLT and cottage cheese and a cola simple yes, but very good, about $11. The others had sandwiches and sweet potato fries and they were good as well. Waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Not much atmosphere but cheap and good

It’ll do. I’m just writing stuff now because they said my review was too short :-(

Reviewed 23 September 2018

we have been going there for breakfast since forever it is such a great place they treat like they have known you . we think they have been looking for you to come in when we get up to the islands. great place

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on a hunch, local construction workers filled the counter. I was not disappointed the food and service are great! Very affordable and delicious!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

My husband and I ate 4 different meals during our week in the Alexandria Bay area. We highly recommend the fried chicken, pork chops and burgers!

Date of visit: July 2018