“Wonderful Experiance”
Review of Diprinzios Kitchen

Diprinzios Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 36 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Beautiful setting on the water. Friendly wait staff provides great delivery of wonderful food. We had wood fired pizza and enjoyed every bite. Their chicken wings speak for themselves. The atmosphere is friendly and restaurant is clean and bright!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Amazing Italian food served by a welcoming team (and family!) who made sure everything went well. They did a great job with hosting our large group and even accommodating food allergies even though we did buffet style dining. The space is very nicely design and has a modern but still home style feel to it. They also have a full bar and serve espresso.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I enjoy drinking top shelf whiskey on the rocks. So when i go out to dinner and get charged 3.00 for town tap water ice not a sphere or specialty ice, it upsets me to say the least. That was our 1st visit so lesson learned. On The next visit i ordered a beer with a glass,that wasn't chilled but ok. Then I decided to try the wood fire pizza and chicken parm. Our server told us in advance the kitchen was behind so we expected a little wait.Our cheese rice balls arrived fisrt, extremely over cooked just a hair short of burnt. When our pizza arrived it was a burnt crusted, bag cheese, middle of the road pie at best. Being hungry we ate a slice as we waited for our chicken parm to arrive and watched the wood oven pizza chef do many different jobs which I'm guessing is why our pizza was blackened, as were most pizza's that passes our table.
Julia was a great server and apologized for the long wait more then once. But after an hour and a half of waiting as house flies buzzed past our food and fruit flies hovered above us we decided to cancel the chicken parm if it wasn't ready to be served. They apologized again and brought our very overcooked chicken parm free of charge to take home. In the meantime I had ordered dessert. A small slice of plain looking carrot cake came to the table. It was delicious, but not $6. worth. We thanked our waitress and quietly walked out the door and unfortunately won't be going back or recommending to others.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Five of us sat outside on a beautiful evening, watching the boats go by. We went early and got seated immediately. I had the Chicken Marsala. It was listed under "Small Plates" and while the portion was on the small side, the price necessarily was not. It was enough food and tasted very good. The small salads were rather large and enough for an entree. I ordered a Long Island Ice Tea, and that was $10, and while it was good, I have had better. I think the selection of pasta could be better with more choices for pasta types and sauces. I would go back again.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I was pleasantly surprised that none of the negative aspects of other reviews affected our visit. We made a reservation and our table was ready when we arrived. Our waitress was professional and attentive. The food was perfect. I had the Eggplant Capanata salad ($10) along with the Ginger Ribs ($16). My husband had Angel Hair with red sauce and meatballs ($16). He requested Al Dente and the pasta was cooked perfectly.
That said, I think the prices are a bit on the highside. My ribs were considered "small plates" and while there were a good number of ribs, it came with no sides, hence the salad I ordered....so my meal was $26 for ribs and a salad. You can order pizza or their other italian dishes which are more reasonably priced.

1  Thank GmaSandra