“Great desserts and a fun place to go”
Review of Tully's Good Times

Tully's Good Times
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Cicero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Tully’s is a fun place to go that we all enjoy for both a late night dessert and coffee as well as a place to watch the Syracuse basketball games. Two of our table ordered desserts this visit, and they are both crazy huge…enough for at least two people. Service is always good here as well. I do recommend it, but especially for the desserts.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Tully's is right near our home yet we never ate there until recently. The chickent tenders are to die for!! We were there on a busy Friday night, service was good, food was great and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered the tenders to go and they are amazing. I love the blue cheese dressing. Call in plenty of time in advance.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

stopped in for lunch place was not very busy wife ordered house burger I ordered mushroom Swiss burger and tenders for appetizer took long time to get tenders witch were good but priced kind of high . our burgers came and mine was good size but my wife's looked like sometime you get at McDonald's half the size of mine and she said no flavor. this was the first time we stopped at Tully's will probably be our last time

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Tully's is not only a great place to come for huge desserts, but I also enjoyed their drinks there last week, specifically their hot coffee drinks. I had something with a shot of Bailey's and a shot of Kahlua in it, topped with whipped cream. Yummy! Our waitress was really nice as well, and we just had a great time. I'd drink those coffee drinks all day if not for the calories! I do recommend this place.