1,375 results
All reviews great rate niagara falls park and fly shuttle walmart highway ny
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Everyone was so extremely nice and helpful at the Millennium Buffalo. They were always able to answer my questions pre-booking. Room service was quick and always accurate. It is located perfectly next to a mall which we had to stop at and only 30 or so minutes from Niagara Falls. There are so many different restaurants and stores located less than 5 minutes away, you don't have to venture out to get something to eat. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Buffalo!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff R, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had an "Excellent" Stay. I will sharing your comments with the team and we look forward to you being our guest again in the future. Please let me know if there are any reservations you need in the future.

Thank You.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Perfect Hotel to Park & Fly, we stay overnight, have breakfast, they shuttle you to airport and pick you up at end of your trip and return you to the Millenium to get your car. We are very comfortable using this service.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank You.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Dear GM of Millennium Buffalo:

For the second year in a row -- my immediate family has had the pleasure of reserving 2 Courtyard rooms on Easter eve followed by the extended family joining us for brunch on Easter Sunday. It's quite possible that our noon brunch reservation was the largest group of the day! Without a doubt - due to the hospitality of your staff and the recent upgrades to the hotel -- the Millennium Buffalo is the BEST place to stay for my family when not at home.

From the moment we arrived your staff took the extra effort to accommodate us. My mother in law, who is physically disabled, needed extra assistance with her reserved room. The good people at the Front Desk took immediate action to assist her -- and with a smile. She was unsure of joining us this year due to her physical limitations. However, due to the warm hospitality she received from the get go, she not only enjoyed her stay immensely but is looking forward to joining us for years to come.

Numerous times my wife and I raved about the staff. However, we were most impressed with the accommodations we received at brunch on Sunday. Over 30 family members within one larger family sitting a table requesting 7 separate checks . Not an easy task any day of the week but especially at Easter brunch. Although most likely bothersome for the staff, we would never know. Once again-- everyone went the extra mile to accommodate. Thank you!!

Lastly, several members of our brunch group had either never been in the hotel or hadn't been inside in a number of years. Everyone was impressed with the renovations, lay-out of the hotel and the delicious food. Numerous comments were made about telling others about the wonderful experience that was had. Congratulations!!!

I decided during our stay to send this email to you and began compiling a list of staff members who I wanted to personally recognize. Unfortunately, I have misplaced it. However, between my wife and I we remember Glen, Scott, Dan and Rich. On behalf of my family, please thank them from us.

See you again soon!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff R, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Great to hear you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team and having you as our guest in the future.

Jeff

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Located right beside Walden Galleria. We arrived a few hours earlier than expected and it was great that they allowed us to check in at that time. Room was spacious and clean with skyline view and pool was not bad. The only con is we were on the 8th floor and the washroom was very loud. I'm not sure if we were under some mechanical room.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa C
Jeff R, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Buffalo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time review the Millennium Buffalo! Its great to hear that you had a great stay. Sorry for the noise on the floor. I am not sure what it might have been but I am glad it did not ruin your stay. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 22 March 2016

My experience from start to finish was excellent starting with the team members at the front desk; they were friendly, courteous, professional and helpful. They answered all my questions and were most helpful with scheduling the shuttle. Having the shuttle was a wonderful amenity and one of the things I liked best. The location was perfect for my needs. The location next to the mall is great and the client company I was working with was perfect. The shuttle drives were very friendly and always exceeded my expectations regarding time of departure/arrival for pick-ups. The room was lovely, comfortable, and very clean. I look forward to staying with you again in April and May!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to give a review for the hotel. It is great to hear you had an 'Excellent" stay. We look forward to having you back as our guest this month and next. If there is anything you need before you arrive or have any special requests please let me know.

Thank you again and see you soon.