Quality Inn Buffalo Airport
Courtyard Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)
USD 169*
Comfort Suites Buffalo(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
USD 85*
USD 81*
USD 134*
USD 169*
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
USD 92*
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport(Cheektowaga)(Great Value!)
USD 112*
Hotels.com
Homewood
USD 135*
USD 147*
USD 147*
Hampton.com
All reviewsbuffalo airportpark and flycold breakfastroom was cleanacross the streetfree shuttleshuttle servicewafflescar rentallate flightgreat customer servicedecent breakfastwill stay there againfront desk staffleave your carstayed one nightgalleria mall
Reviewed 14 August 2011

When i checked in it took 35 minutes, and i was the only person. When i entered the room, I found the comforters to be so hard they almost scratched me. The paintings on the wall made me want to cry. Also, the TV was very small I had to sit right next to it to watch it. The door to the bathroom was broken, and i could not even feel the water in my shower. I would not advise staying here.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Not-quality I
Reviewed 10 August 2011

On July 30th we (wife and two kids) were passing through Buffalo on our trip from Minnesota to visit my sister in Wallkill NY. Unbeknownst to us it was a three day Canadian holiday weekend so a lot of places were booked up. So under the circumstances "Quality" Inn in Buffalo had us over a barrel and must have felt they could take advantage of us and so they did. I was charged $228.49 for a very hard to find back lot room that smelled. It was a "take it or leave it" situation as by the time we got to Buffalo at 10:00pm the management indicated there weren't many alternatives in the area. I wasn't given the normal senior discount either becuase "it is a busy weekend". And to the dismay of the kids the pool was still closed (see previous review). Interesting on our return trip I booked a room at the LaQuinta outside of Chicago for Saturday 8/7 just the night before. Despite being fairly booked up like the "Quality" Inn they charged there normal Saturday fair of $113.38 including tax for two doubles and senior discount. The room was clean, the pool was open, and the Bright Side breakfast was filling.

By the way our original plans were to go to Montreal but by the time we attempted to book a room for the weekend the only things left there we pretty expensive too so we thought we'd save by going through Buffalo. Who knew that Buffalo has become a destination hotspot? In all honesty it seemed one of the more depressed places we passed through on the entire trip (including Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, etc.).

Lesson to be learned is to book early if you can and avoid the scammers. In hindsight I could have just kept driving the additional 6 hours to my sister's but the wife and kids had had enough by then and we eager for a swim.

Anyway, I'm sure management at the "Quality" knows that folks like us are not likely to return so why not "fleece the one nighters". Only problem with that logic is that folks like us take the time to write reviews to warn others of this "screw em while we can" business mentality. Oh Niagra Falls was a scenic drive but avoid Buffalo if you can!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank JustSayn_11
Reviewed 6 August 2011

When we first checked into the Quality Inn, we were greeted by a stingy (to say the least) building. The first room we checked into had the toilet overflow. When we spoke with the front desk, they were very accommodating and immediately moved us to a different room. "Settled" after that little misadventure, we unpacked and got ready to relax, only to find that there was a major ant invasion on the nightstand! Needless to say, we left and checked into a different hotel nearby. The entire hotel smells like smoke and chlorine and it is very clear that they are in the midst of a major renovation. I just feel bad for all of the people stuck working there. They were extremely friendly and helpful, doing the best that they could given the Quality Inn's dismal lack of cleanliness and quality. Perhaps a name change is in order...

Room Tip: Don't go here! Simple as that.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank r3ynard
Reviewed 5 August 2011

The room smelled as if a person or animal had urinated in the corner of the room. The hotel staff were unhelpful & seemed not to care. The female manager was especially apathetic to the situation.

The hotel management seemed to be from a foreign country (I believe India). This specific management group seems to be running the hotel much like a slum lord would handle units that require repair (by avoiding the problem completely).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Strong7676
Reviewed 4 August 2011

My daughter and I went to Buffalo with friends to do some back to school shopping.
We arrived around 11pm and were exhausted from the long trip. As we arrived to the hotel we were notified that the pool was shout down for the weekend. Even though the staff was helpful to our concern about the pool the kids were very disappointed. We chose this hotel because of the pool, the price and how nice the rooms looked online. We were not impressed at all of the room. As soon as we walked down the hall, we were hit with an excruciating smell. The smell continued into our double-attached room and as soon we got in, we realized both floors were damp and smelt like rotten eggs and pickle juice. We realized there must be something wrong with the plumbing, so we decided to call maintenance. We were shocked to see that both phones were not working. We ended up having to go down and talk to the manager, who was friendly but did not do much to help our problem. When we got back to our room we found out the shower curtain was missing and the toilet in one room was over flowed. We decided to just go to bed and work out the problem in the morning. My daughter and her friend had a hard time sleeping because they were frightened of the fact that there might be bugs in the bed. In the morning we switched to the Residence Inn down the street and were extremely impressed. I would not stay at a Quality Inn again because the quality was terrible. This year we are staying at the Residence Inn again because we found this hotel very nice and clean.

Room Tip: Please stay at a DIFFERENT hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends