All reviews pool table board games bliss products wxyz bar spg member buffalo airport rooms are modern snack area across the street sliding door hotel lobby long term parking shuttle service park sleep fly the general manager wings an early flight
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This is my second a loft stay and love them. Great room, nice pool and cool lobby with a pool table and board games cool bar on the main floor with live music. Right across the road from the airport so convenient for any flights from Buffalo.

Room Tip: Stay near the back away from the planes
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig G
Tom M, General Manager at Aloft Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Hi Craig G,

Thanks for the review. Sounds like your happy with our Aloft Hotel, and we couldn't be happier! Yes, Live@Aloft, live music a couple times per month to spice things up a bit. Thanks for commenting!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Stayed here overnight with wife and 2 kids. The check-in was quick and efficient, although it was disappointing to learn that the much touted keyless entry was not available. The parking is free, although finding a spot was a bit tricky late in the night. The property is new, and the design is very modernist. From our room we could hear the planes, and it was a bit louder than in adjacent Marriott properties; also was able to hear the neighbors pulling up the curtains in their room - the sound insulation is not ideal, but not terrible either. The bed is comfortable, everything else is nice and clean. The point that you may want to remember is that they have the programmable thermostat in the room, and it is set for different temp for night and day, so if 70 degrees is too cold for your sleep (as it was for us), you may want to take care of this in advance. The pool is on the small side, not too cold. Free Wi-Fi. The front desk staff was helpful and knowledgeable, and we may return to this property if we are in the area again.

1  Thank Kozm

Hello Kozm,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our property. I am glad you found us to be friendly and clean, we pride ourselves on these attributes. I was surprised when you said you could hear the planes as we have received many reviews where folks can see them but cannot hear them. Yes, we set each room to 70 degrees and hold there during the winter months, with the push of a button upward you can simply raise the temp to what ever you find more comfortable. We have found 70 to be a good starting point. The pool is set to 87 in the winter and the air in the pool area to 89, 2 degrees warmer so when you exit the water there is less chance of a chill. I hope that helps explain that. And yes the wifi is fast and free, our guests love that!

Thanks again for the review!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight pre flight. Hotel and room very clean and modern. Nice common area with bar and pool table /games in lobby. We arrived late at night but we were very impressed. We have stayed in many of the hotels in surrounding area and this has so far been the best. Staff were excellent ! Wake-up call and shuttle very prompt on day of flight. Very convenient, located right across the road from Buffalo airport. On day of return the shuttle was also very prompt and driver very friendly and courteous. We will use this hotel for future park n fly accommodations for sure !

3  Thank Kristine S

Hello Kristine S,

Sounds as though we hit every note here! I am always pleased to read about a satisfied guest experience and use it to build upon.

Thank you and as always I share all our reviews with our team.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Hotel is boutique style, clean. Very close to airport ! You need a car to get to any restaurants as there is not much close by. We didn't eat at the hotel so cannot comment.
Arrived back to Buffalo after 2 weeks - in the first Snow storm of the season.
They need to do a better job at timing their shuttle. It was bitter cold -extreme cold warning. I called x2 and was put on hold for several minutes so hung up. The 3rd time I expressed my concern for waiting outside in extreme cold. Van was sent almost immediately.
Other than that the service us friendly and I would stay again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Miabos

Hello Miabos,

Thank you for the review. We also shuttle to local area restaurants and shopping centers, the front desk has a healthy list of places we shuttle to for your next visit. I am glad you mentioned the Park, Sleep Fly option which is an incredible value. I was sorry to read about the shuttle mishap as our drivers are usually spot on. Since you mentioned the storm I am wondering if that is what contributed to the slow up. I will meet with the team and review our standards to ensure a better end result.

Thank you again, safe travels.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel, great location for airport, shuttle was great and quick, staff were decent, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was disappointing, coffee was good and complimentary. Would definitely stay there again

Hello Brian D,

Thanks for the review and the quick bullet points of what was good. Sorry about the breakfast, however I didn't see enough detail about what you didn't like. Feel free to contact me so we can discuss.

Thanks again and safe travels.

Thomas.molenda@aloftbuffaloairport.com