“Great place if you like Thai or Japenese”
Review of Teton Kitchen

Teton Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Price range: USD 8 - USD 12
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Japanese Kushi yaki.( grilled meat skewers)Off Street Parking.Out door seating at summer.group ok with reservation.wifi. NFl. world cup soccer2014. & sports.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Love Teton. Had tasty noodle dish and then red curry. Great Thai food in kind of small low key place. Very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Second visiting and the place was packed. Very friendly staff. We tried 3 apps and split an entree. The kimchi pork was outstanding ,Thai papaya salad good better after we faked them to make spicier. The fried oysters were a miss. We split the Yakima Udon chicken dish which was great! Nice size portions! Best yet a free beer from yelp! Definetly worth a trip and return visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The good: Place was packed on a Sunday mid afternoon - and while UB had graduation that day, I don't think it is related; at least half of the people there were Asian and while it is a generalization, I think that speaks to the authenticity and quality of the food; portions were generous; wait staff were polite and wanted to 'make it work'; food was fresh and very good. The negatives: understaffed which lead to long wait for food and service; one of the two waitresses had limited english fluency, and communication was an issue. I would go back - but not sure if the rest of my family would want to.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Always have a good dinner here very family friendly atmosphere also great for a date great sushi pad tai is amazing

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Great service, very friendly ownership, excellent Thai and sushi menu items. It is very casual and almost always filled to capacity whether I go at lunch time or later in the day. My wife and I used to get fish fries on Friday quite regularly until we discovered the Teton - now we rarely have a fish fry, I always leave Teton wanting more, but I only have so much room. I used to go to Kuni's regularly, but the quality is as good and the pricing is just so friendly at the Teton Kitchen that I haven't gone anywhere else for sushi.

Been to Teton Kitchen? Share your experiences!