All reviews galleria mall complimentary breakfast is shopping and restaurants shopping trip cross border shopping clean rooms buffalo airport business trip stay there again excellent hotel across the street great place to stay hockey tournament front desk staff off the highway olive garden pool and hot tub
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Very nice hotel. Excellent location; easy in, easy out. Friendly and helpful staff.
The breakfast was fantastic; eggs, sausage patties, oatmeal, fresh fruit.
Nice bed, clean sheets and well made. The "E-Check-in" was really nice. I gave them my name and within two seconds I had my room key and was on my way to the room.
Weather was horrid...snow, wind and sub-zero temps...-13 on Sunday morning when we left.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary B
TimothyStone, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you Gary B for making it to the hotel in the very trying weather that we have here in WNY, needless to say it can be challenging at best. It was great to read that you found sanctuary in the hotel and enjoyed many of our amenities that make stays even more comfortable. Hopefully we will see you again and when the weather is nicer so that you can take advantage of what WNY has to offer.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Friendly staff, newly renovated, close to shopping, some construction still happening, but not causing any inconvenience with the stay. near a lot of restaurants. across from Target, and Walmart close by, good access just off the highway.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Derek M
TimothyStone, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Thank you Derek M for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience as well. we have a great location for shopping and for sightseeing around the Western New York area. We are currently renovating our guest bathrooms and plan to be finished in April. The new bathrooms are fantastic compliment to our newly renovated guest rooms that were completed last year. Thank you again and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

Stayed at the Hampton on a recent weekend in Buffalo. The hotel was modern and clean but is also undergoing renovations during our stay. The construction work seemed to be focused in areas of the hotel that were not occupied and it did not disturb our stay at all.

The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was adequate and pretty much what you would expect from a Hampton.

The room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint was the sliding "barn door" that served as the bathroom door. While it is an innovative way to save space, it lacks privacy and cannot be locked.

1  Thank amjs13501
TimothyStone, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Thank you amjs13501 for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit, as it is always nice to hear that our hard work is recognized and appreciated. While we are undergoing renovations we are making every attempt to minimize guest disruptions. I do want to apologize for the bathroom door that cannot be locked. We are looking into solutions but the way that it is installed it is very difficult to find one. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Very clean, very nice reception, good free breakfast, awesome pool, very safe area. Better than we expected, if we are in the area again we will stay here. Close to mall, smelled very clean, comfy beds.

Room Tip: Any room is good, it's the inside that's worth the $
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Thank you cubas for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We have a great location making us an ideal place to stay when visiting Western New York, there is tons of shopping and we are just a short drive from Downtown Buffalo. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

My review of the hotel was good. I would definitely stay at this location again. Thanks for all your hard work and service that was provided for me and my family during our stay there. Not really much more to stay as I have stated threw out this survey about the good experience we had. So this part not needed as now I am just talking to fill in words.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TimothyStone, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Airport/Galleria Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2016

Thank you Jodi F for choosing to stay with us as well as your thoughts on your experience. We love doing what we do each day for our guests. It is a honor to be able to take care of people and ensuring that their experience in Buffalo is a positive one. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us.